As the Nykredit Group is owned by an association, its shares are not listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen A/S. Therefore, the corporate governance recommendations do not apply directly to Nykredit.
Anyway Nykredit has continuously monitored the development in the corporate governance recommendations and widely adheres to them.
Corporate governance in Nykredit
1. The role of shareholders and their interaction with company management
2. The role of the stakeholders and their importance to the Company and corporate social responsibility
3. Openness and transparency
4. Duties and responsibilities of the supreme and central management bodies
5. Composition and organisation of the supreme management body
6. Remuneration of management
7. Financial reporting
8. Risk management and internal control