Nykredit Realkredit IR
Nykredit is one of Denmark's leading financial service providers and has issued mortgage bonds since 1851
With the acquisition of Totalkredit, another large Danish morgage bank, Nykredit became the largest mortgage bank in Denmark as well as one of the largest private bond issuers in Europe. At end-2011 Nykredit had a total outstanding amount of mortgage bonds of EUR 152bn.
The Nykredit Realkredit Group sells its mortgage bonds to both domestic and international investors. At end-2011, the share of international investors was 14%, and the Group's mortgage bonds accounted for 50% of international investors' portfolio of Danish mortgage bonds.
- Rating action: S&P affirm ratings of Nykredit Realkredit Capital Centres General, C, D and E and of Totalkredit Capital Centre C
- Senior Secured Presentation
- S&P assigned rating to Nykredit's capital centre I
- Two tier mortgaging Investorinfo
- S&P assigned definitive rating to Nykredit's Junior Covered Bonds
- S&P assigned rating to Nykredit's capital centre G
- Supplement to JCBs Capital Centre D, E, G, H and I. (English)
- Supplement to JCBs Capital Centre D, E, G, H and I. (Danish)