Nykredit's green covered bonds
Nykredit is committed to support our customers in making sustainable choices. On this basis we launch green loans and covered bonds for energy efficient buildings. The loans will be offered to large corporate clients.
Nykredit’s Green Bond Framework defines the loans which are eligible to be funded by the proceeds of the green bonds. In addition, it outlines the process used to identify, select and report on eligible loans and how the management of green bond proceeds is organized.
An independent evaluation of Nykredit’s Green Bond Framework has been carried out by Sustainalytics, being of the opinion that it is impactful and aligned with the four components of the International Capital Market Association’s Green Bond Principles 2018.
In addition, the Danish engineer company MOE has conducted an independent report on Danish Energy Labels and Energy Efficient Properties on behalf of Nykredit.
Read more about Nykredit's work with Corporate Responsibility.
05. February 2020Green Bond Investor Report 2019
05. February 2020Sustainalytics Annual Review 2019
11. April 2019Green Bond Framework
05. March 2019Sustainalytics Second Party Opinion
25. January 2019MOE Report Energy Labels and Energy Efficient Properties
11. April 2019Nykredit Green Bonds Investor Presentation