Board Audit Committee
Nykredit A/S and Nykredit Realkredit A/S have appointed a Board Audit Committee, which considers issues of importance to these companies and the Nykredit Group
The tasks of the Board Audit Committee are:
- to inform the Board of Directors of the results of the statutory audit, including the financial reporting process
- to monitor the financial reporting process and submit recommendations or proposals to ensure integrity
- to monitor whether Nykredit's internal control, internal audit and risk management systems operate efficiently in relation to the financial reporting of Nykredit A/S and Nykredit Realkredit A/S without violating its independence
- to supervise the statutory audit of financial statements etc, taking into account the results of the latest quality assurance review of the audit firm
- to verify and supervise the independence of the auditors in accordance with sections 24-24c of the Danish State-Authorised Public Accountants Act and Article 6 of Regulation (EU) No 537/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on specific requirements regarding statutory audit of public-interest entities and to approve the auditors' provision of non-audit services, cf Article 5 of the Regulation
- to be responsible for the procedure for selecting and submitting a recommendation for the appointment of auditors in accordance with Article 16 of Regulation (EU) No 537/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on specific requirements regarding statutory audit of public-interest entities, and
- to perform any other tasks delegated by Nykredit's Board of Directors.
- Jørgen Høholt, former Banking Executive (Chairman)
- Per W. Hallgren, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Demsitz, former Chief Executive Officer
- Preben Sunke, Director
The members of the Board Audit Committee are all members of the Board of Directors of Nykredit Realkredit A/S elected by the General Meeting.